Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
When you purchase a recreational vehicle (RV), protecting that investment is essential. RV insurance may cover various vehicles, including class A, B and C motor homes, travel trailers, and pop-up and truck campers.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Most standard RV insurance policies include the following:
- Collision insurance can help cover the cost of damages if you are involved in a collision.
- Comprehensive insurance can help cover damages that are not related to an accident, such as theft, weather damage or vandalism.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability may help pay for property damage or bodily injuries you cause while driving your RV and may help cover legal fees resulting from such an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured property damage and bodily injury may help pay to repair or replace your RV in an accident with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have the appropriate insurance coverage. These coverage options may also help cover medical expenses for bodily injuries you suffer from these accidents.
- Medical payments coverage may help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers if you are in an accident involving your RV, regardless of fault.
Additional coverage to consider includes:
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need?
Each state has different requirements when it comes to RV insurance. In Massachusetts, if you have an RV that can be driven, you are required to have a minimum amount of liability insurance and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. However, insurance is recommended for all types of RVs. It’s essential to speak with an insurance professional to ensure you have the proper coverage.
How Does RV Insurance Work?
When you have RV insurance, you pay a premium to keep the policy active. If you experience a covered loss, you can work through the claims process to receive financial assistance.
What Does RV Insurance Cost?
Factors that impact the cost of RV insurance include:
- Type, age and condition of the RV
- Whether the RV is used for recreation or as a permanent residence
- The types of coverage you choose
RV Insurance Quote in Tewksbury, MA
If you are looking for a quote for RV insurance in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, contact Schaffner Insurance Agency. We will be able to help you find the coverage you need.