Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
If you own a motorcycle, acquiring motorcycle insurance is essential. Incidents such as collisions and vandalism can be expensive, and motorcycle insurance can help limit out-of-pocket expenses afterward.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Insurance differs among policyholders, but a standard motorcycle policy might include coverages such as the following:
- Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident. This does not include your deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damage to you and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Optional equipment coverage helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers, regardless of who was at fault for an accident.
Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to MedPay coverage because it helps pay your medical bills. However, it also provides wage replacement benefits and coverage for funeral costs following an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
Reach out to Schaffner Insurance Agency to learn more about your coverage options.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
Massachusetts requires all motorcycle owners to carry minimum amounts of liability coverage, as well as personal injury protection (PIP) coverage. However, it’s essential to have more coverage than the minimum requirements. Our agency can help you learn about the right coverage for you and your motorcycle.
If you are a motorcycle owner near Tewksbury, Massachusetts, the agents at Schaffner Insurance Agency can help you learn more about the right coverage for your motorcycle.
Learn more by contacting our agency today at 978-851-2727.