Mobile Home Insurance in Tewksbury, MA
Mobile Home Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Mobile Home Insurance Information
If you own a mobile home or are considering purchasing one, you need an adequate insurance policy to serve as financial protection against the unexpected.
What Does Mobile Home Insurance Cover?
The following are typical coverages in a mobile home insurance policy:
- Dwelling coverage may cover the cost to rebuild or repair the structure of your mobile home, as well as any attached structures, such as a deck or awning.
- Other structures coverage may cover additional structures on your property, such as a fence or shed.
- Personal property coverage may help cover your belongings, such as electronics, clothing and furniture.
- Personal liability coverage may provide coverage if you’re legally responsible for third-party bodily injuries or damage to another person’s property.
- Loss of use coverage may pay for relocation costs and other living expenses if you’re temporarily unable to live in your mobile home due to a covered event.
Is Mobile Home Insurance Required?
Mobile home insurance is not mandated by law, but if a lender is involved, they may require proof of insurance. But even if you purchase your mobile home outright or pay off your loan, mobile home insurance can help protect your home and assets financially.
How Much Does It Cost to Insure a Mobile Home?
Various factors impact the cost of mobile home insurance, including:
- The age of the mobile home
- The cost to replace or repair your mobile home
- The limits and coverage options you select
You may also qualify for discounts for bundling policies or for having specific safety features, such as a security system, smoke alarms or protective devices.
How to Get Mobile Home Insurance
If you need help insuring a mobile home contact Schaffner Insurance Agency. We can help you find the coverage you need for your mobile home.