Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Businesses located in Massachusetts must meet the state’s minimum liability requirements for commercial auto insurance. While a liability policy helps protect your company from the financial effects of an at-fault accident, it does not provide coverage for your organization’s property.
Call Schaffner Insurance Agency in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, today to tailor a commercial auto policy and get a quote.
What Is the Purpose of Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance helps cover your company’s legal liability if you or one of your employees causes an accident during the course of everyday business. Your commercial auto liability policy helps cover third-party bodily injury and property damage up to your policy’s limits.
Is Commercial Auto Insurance Required In Massachusetts?
Yes, all company-owned vehicles must meet Massachusetts’ minimum liability requirements. Your lienholder may require you also purchase full coverage insurance if your business finances or leases vehicles.
Your agent can help you tailor a commercial auto policy to meet Massachusetts’ minimum liability requirements and satisfy your lienholder’s insurance requirements.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance may cover your company’s liability for at-fault accidents and provide financial protection if your company’s property is damaged or your employees are injured in a car accident.
Depending on your company’s situation, your insurance agent may recommend the following policies:
- Liability insurance is required for Massachusetts companies that use vehicles for business purposes. It helps cover claims for third-party bodily injury liability and property damage liability.
- Collision insurance helps pay for damages to the covered vehicle after an accident with another vehicle or object. Your lienholder requires collision coverage as part of your full coverage auto insurance policy.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for non-accident-related damages, including vandalism, fire, weather damage or theft. Your lienholder requires comprehensive insurance as part of your full coverage auto insurance policy.
- Medical payments/Personal injury protection helps pay for several loss types, including medical bills if the driver or passenger is injured in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance helps cover damage to your company vehicle if you are in an accident with a driver that doesn’t have appropriate insurance coverage.
- Umbrella insurance helps cover property damage and bodily injuries when a liability claim exceeds the limits of your company’s other liability policies.
Your agent may also recommend additional commercial auto coverage, including:
- Rental car reimbursement
- Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) insurance
- Gap insurance
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Inland marine insurance
Get Commercial Auto Insurance Today
The team at Schaffner Insurance Agency can help your business get appropriate commercial auto insurance at a great rate. Call us today to get a personalized quote for a commercial auto policy tailored to meet your company’s needs.