Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business insurance can help protect against specific risks associated with running a business. Several forms of business insurance are commonly carried out, but your business needs coverage will vary depending on your particular needs. Our agents at Schaffner Insurance Agency are here you help you sort through your coverage options.
What Are Business Insurance Options Available?
Several types of insurance coverage can make up business insurance for your business. Which options are suitable for you will depend on your business’s needs and state requirements. The following are common coverages that your business may consider acquiring:
- General liability insurance—This can cover expenses and attorney fees resulting from injuries or property damage claims for which your business may be legally responsible. A general liability policy may help cover costs that accrue if an injured third party decides to sue your company.
- Commercial auto—This may help cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This coverage may help pay for damaged property and medical expenses.
- Commercial property insurance—This can help you if your business experiences a loss such as a fire, explosion, burst pipe, storm or theft. This insurance may compensate you for losses or damage to your building, leased or owned equipment and other property on the premises.
- Cyber liability insurance—This can protect your business from a cyber attack or interruption that can cause a loss in data, revenue and trust between you and your customers.
- Employment practices liability insurance—This can cover wrongful acts during the employment process, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and retaliation. This coverage may also reimburse you for the costs of defending a lawsuit in court and for judgments and settlements.
- Professional liability insurance—This is also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance and can protect your business against claims that a service you provided caused a client to suffer due to a mistake on your part or because you failed to perform a service.
- Workers’ compensation—This insurance may be used to cover medical bills or wage replacement for employees who experience a work-related injury and is required in most states.
Be sure to discuss your options with an agent to determine the best coverage for you.
Learn More About Business Insurance
Our agents at Schaffner Insurance Agency are here to help you through obtaining coverage. Reach out to an agent to speak about suitable policies or to get started today.